Looking for an experienced, trustworthy, and reliable housekeeper for your family?
We can accommodate you.
Tri State Domestic, Inc. is ready to find you the right Housekeeper for your home. We are the elite national domestic staff & housekeeper agency. We help families find the domestic help they are seeking.
Below is a general definition of the domestic staffing position of Housekeeper. The definition is a summary of the position and not comprehensive. When you call us to discuss your staffing needs, we will take a detailed order of your particular requirements, the duties specific to your household, and identify a candidate tailored to suit you & your family.
For additional information on our housekeeper services please contact us today at 646-290-8891. All consultations with Tri State Domestic are no-obligation and confidential.
A housekeeper performs typical domestic chores such as cooking, ironing, washing, cleaning the house, table service, grocery shopping, doing the laundry, ironing, dusting, silver polishing, vacuuming, organizing, running errands, grocery shopping, walking the family dog, and taking care of children. To be successful, a candidate must be dexterous, able to lift or move heavy furniture, & must be able to stand for long periods of time. He or she must be able to kneel, crouch and/or crawl; work around chemical cleaning solutions; and must know how to properly use cleaning equipment such as a vacuum cleaner. They must be self-motivated and able to complete his/her tasks with little or no supervision.
Other duties may also include:
- Careful cleaning maintenance of antiques and other fine craft work.
- Proper maintenance of rugs and carpeting.
- Turn down beds in the evening.
- Maintain household cleaning product inventory.
- Report need for major contractor cleaning such as blinds, windows or carpeting.
- Make beds and straighten bedrooms.
- Schedule of linen changes.
- Inventory of linens and proper care.
- Care for furniture fabrics, drapes and such.
- Light tailoring. (if no Laundress)
- Care for china and other precious service utensils and dining ware.
- Runs errands as necessary.
- Keeps outdoor social areas clean.
- Assist with meal serving and preparation for social functions.
Contact us today at 646-290-8891 for a free, discrete, no-obligation consultation. We look forward to accommodating your domestic staff & housekeeper needs.